Seal Gen2 9.5i
4.3 Tonnes Self-Recovery Winch
- 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 9,500 lb pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Heavy duty series wound motor equipped with thermal protection switch alters.
- 16 equally positioned pin holes with a stainless steel ergonomic T-handle make it possible to reposition in 22.5 degree increments.
- Water-proof remote control with thermometric LED indicator w/5 m cord
- Cutout switch activates or deactivates the winch.
- Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch
- The U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake outside the drum expedites heat dispersion. The greater the load, the greater amount of brake that is applied by the mechanism.
- Meet SAE J706, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and CE Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC.
- Part number: PN 295980
- Rated line pull: 4,309 kg / 9,500 lb single line
- Motor: 3,730 w / 5.0 hp 12V series wound
- Gear ratio : 3-stage planetary 159:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake (outside the drum): Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
- Winch construction: Aluminum die cast housings with steel drum
- Drum size: 63.5 x 227 x 273 mm (2.5” x 8.9” x 10.7")
- Control: Waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/ 5 m (17') cord
- Rope type: Galvanized aircraft A7 x 19 wire rope
- Rope size: 8.7 mm x 30.5 m (11/32” x 100’)
- Mounting bolts pattern: 254 x 114 mm (10” x 4.5”)
- Mounting : Foot forward or foot down mounting workable
- Finish : Matte black powder-coated
- Winch weight (including rope) : 38.5 kg / 85 lb
- Gross weight : 52.6 kg / 116 lb
- Box dimension, (L x D x H) : 682 x 209 x 430 mm (26.9" x 8.2" x 16.9")
Line Speed and Amp. Draw (1st layer of wire rope on the drum):
kg / lb
mpm / fpm
|Amp, Draw, A
||14.5 / 47.6
|907 / 2,000
||4.7 / 15.2
|1,814 / 4,000
||3.5 / 11.5
|2,722 / 6,000
||2.8 / 9.2
|3,629 / 8,000
||2.3 / 7.6
|4,309 / 9,500
||2.1 / 6.8
Line Pull and Rope Capacity:
|Layer of Rope
||Pull by layer, kg / lb
||Total Rope on the Drum, m / ft
||4,309 / 9,500
||5.8 / 19.1
||3,472 / 7,655
||13.1 / 42.9
||2,908 / 6,410
||21.7 / 71.2
||2,501 / 5,514
||30.5 / 100
Winches are not to be used for the lifting or moving of persons.
The rated line pull shown is based on the first layer of rope on the drum.
The rope winding on the drum shall remain 5 wraps from the drum.
Each new winch is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a stipulate period from date of purchase.
*Automotive Winch: Limited lifetime warranty for mechanical components,
New Seal Gen2 Series winch a three (3) years warranty for electrical components,
WIRE/SYNTHETIC ROPES ARE NOT INCLUDED UNDER WARRANTY.
- 4 equally positioned pin holes ensure seamless clutch transmission and make it easily rotate by 90° increments.
|| Option Accessories
- Roller fairlead
- Remote control w/5 m (17’) cord
- Bridge control box
- Wire rope w/safety hook
- 1.8 m (6’) 2 gauge battery lead
- Handsaver strap