Our DUPLEX CURVE 3 - 50" Light belongs to our entry level range of double row light bars, these powerful lights are fitted with 100 x 3 watt CREE white LED chips while the low energy consumption technology means they only consume 20 amps of power.
These lights not only look good but they are also very tough..... with a market leading water and dust ingress rating of IP68 and IP69K meaning you can actually wash the lights with a high pressure spray with a temperature of up to 90 degrees - this rating is the highest level achievable and usually found within the food industry for sterilising products. As the lights are fully water and dust proof they would be equally comfortable mounted on a boat and can be fully submersed in water for long periods.
The curved housing of the light is made of weather-resistant and waterproof aluminium and coated with a black UV-resistant paint to prevent chipping and fading for a lasting finish. The lenses used are equally hardwearing as its aluminium housing. The 3mm Lexan lens are optically transparent despite being unbreakable and scratch-resistant.
All our lights come with a water proof Deutsche connector on the light together with a full wiring harness including switch, power surge protection, relay and ring battery connections. The loom can be used to run the lights in a matter of seconds on a temporary basis or the components can be used on existing vehicle wiring for a permanent fix.
As with all our lights they are made to be used and abused.... we are so confident in the durability and build quality we offer a 3 year replacement guarantee, should your light stop working within the 3 years we will replace it free of charge.
- 50 inch DUPLEX CURVE 3 double row light bar
- 100 x 3 watt CREE white LED chips - 300 watts
- Combination reflective beam pattern - Flood (20 degrees) & spot (10 degrees) within the unit
- Natural white light
- 50,000+ hour lifespan
- 5 years continuous use
- 94% optical reflector efficiency
- Unbreakable & scratch resistant lens on both sides
- 6063 Aluminum housing
- Durable UV resistant painting technology
- 9-36 Volt DC input
- Low power consumption
- Instant on/off, no warm up
- Over/under voltage protection
- Sealed waterproof connector
- Operating temp -40 ~ +145 deg
- IP69K Rating (water & dust proof at high pressure & high temperatures)
- CE & Rohs certification
- MIL810-STDG vibration certified
- Shock proof
- Salt & fog certified
- Waterproof housing